Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Product Availability
We hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 14 days after the proposal date.
Weekend orders may be picked up on Thursday between the hours of 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm and Friday between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and are due back on Monday between 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are closed on Sunday.
Weekday orders may be picked up the day before an event and are due back the day following.
Please call with special circumstances or if you need special help. Additional days incur an additional day's rental fee without prior approval.
Rental and floral services require a signed Customer Agreement and 50% deposit. Final payment with changes, substitutions and final counts are due two weeks prior to the event. Some items may be ordered or customized just for your order. These orders may not be changed within six weeks of your event.
These items will be designated on your event order.
Our delivery charges begin at $50.00.
A $500 minimum order is required to make a Saturday delivery.
The delivery fee is calculated based on the number of items, bulkiness, and delivery location. All vases, containers and packing materials must be returned with your order, or fees will be assessed. Items must be gathered and ready for loading following event. Delivery includes drop off on Friday or Saturday and pick-up on Monday. Same day pick-ups and pick-ups after 5 pm incur additional fees. Items must be stored indoors, in a secure location until pick-up. If items are not available or accessible upon pick-up, another day's rental fee will be charged, and the customer may return the items, or schedule another pick-up time. If you, the renter, will not be available during pick-up, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the venue to ensure all items are gathered together in correct location. If customer has elected to not pay for setup charges, then you must provide all setup. If customer elected for no tear down, then all items must be torn down by customer, replaced into the appropriate boxes. Tables and chairs must be broken down and stacked
- Round Trip Delivery: Delivery fees are assessed based on a two-trip basis (one to deliver and one to pick-up). If additional trips are required, you will automatically be billed. If your ceremony and reception are in two separate locations, additional delivery fees will apply. A responsible party (you or another adult 21 years of age or older) must be present upon delivery to sign the delivery slip and accept the items suitable for use. Any services added at that time will be charged to your account.
- Extended Load In/Out or Non-Standard Deliveries: Standard delivery fee includes drop off at the lowest level of the structure. Certain job sites require labor intensive load in/out (including elevators and stairs) and these logistical details must be arranged prior to your event. Please be sure to mention all these details to be sure we provide you with an accurate quote. Labor intensive deliveries range from an additional $50 - $200. Please be specific about the delivery details of your location prior to making the reservation. If BWR discovers a special delivery situation upon arrival, the credit card on file will be charged automatically.
- Return Pick-up: If items are not accessible upon pick-up, an additional day rental fee and additional trip fee will be charged, regardless of fault. Client has the option to return items to store to avoid this fee. It is not BWR’s responsibility ensure the items are ready for pick-up or to office for missing items. If items are not returned within three (3) days, replacement fees will be assessed on top of the rental fees, no refunds, no exceptions.
This fee includes the setup or installation of the rented item and/or applying only the decorations that WE PROVIDE. Fees are based on total number of items, assembly time and decorating involvement. We do not install or decorate with items that were not provided by us. The set-up fee does not include breakdown, cleanup or removal. A tear down service is available for an additional fee.
- Client Set-up: If you opt to perform the set-up yourself, all rented items including accessories and small parts must be placed back into proper containers, and cleaned if necessary (example: candles, candle holders, petals, table crystals, and vases). Please do not leave water in your vases and do not discard small rented items. All vases, containers, boxes, totes, and packing materials must be returned to avoid replacement fees.
Pre-set table presentations are available at an additional charge. BWR will preset your rolled silverware or a napkin with silverware. If you want for your napkin to be folded or presented a certain way, we have a nominal charge for that. The preset fee does not include plates or glasses. If you will want your plates & glasses pre-set, please inquire and we will calculate.
If items are returned late, the customer will be charged for an additional day. If items are not returned within three days and customer is not able to be reached, replacement fees will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file. Communication is important.
Pick-Up Rental Requirements
Rentals must be picked-up in a secure vehicle. A valid driver’s license for the driver, a credit card and ID from the card holder must be on file. Items must be returned on your due date to avoid additional charges. Any items missing upon return are automatically charged for replacement or late fee (additional day). Client is to inform us upon arrival is something is damaged or missing.
Bulky order pick-up (columns, candelabras, etc.): Bulky orders must be picked-up in a full size pickup with tailgate, moving blankets, and tie-downs. Customer is responsible for supplying own moving supplies. Pick-up trucks arriving in rainy weather or without appropriate supplies will be denied rentals and will not be eligible for a refund. Tarps are not acceptable as an alternative to an enclosed vehicle.
Small order pick-ups: Small orders may be picked-up in a car or vehicle of choice, but all items must be in the enclosed portion of vehicle.
Tables and chairs: Tables and chairs must be picked-up in an enclosed vehicle, van covered trailer or box truck. No flat-bed trailers allowed for ANY order, no exceptions. Any client arriving in a flat-bed trailer will be denied rentals and will not be eligible for a refund. You may request a last minute delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you, but there are no guarantees.
Renter assumes full responsibility of item upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items.
Rental Prices are subject to change without notice. Price quotes are valid for 14 days. Orders with special pricing must be booked by the date specified. All rental prices are non-negotiable. Corporate rates available for linens and chair covers. Florists and event planners receive corporate rate on all vases, candelabras, and arches.
Weather Related Issues
Bella Wedding Rentals does not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather. Should bad weather or wind become an issue, Bella Wedding Rentals reserves the right to refuse or release such items and offer a substitution of in-stock items to help facilitate and indoor function. The client assumes all risks and hardships involved with having an outdoor event. Please discuss “Plan B” with your coordinator. BWR is not responsible for revising your event design the day or two prior to your event, should inclement weather be ensuing. It is our desire that your event go as smoothly as possible. However, if you choose to chance the weather, the client assumes full responsibility for wind and weather damages. If BWR arrives for a delivery and the weather is bad or impending, we will call you or a contact person to discuss options. Please always provide an additional contact name and number should you be unavailable the day of your event.
Credit Card Terms
A valid credit card must be kept on file. The credit card will be used for damages, missing items, late fees, replacement fees, cleaning fees, or added services as outlined above. The credit card will be charged if changes are made the day of the event, such as added services, labor or additional items are requested or required. If you submit a check that is subsequently returned, you will be required to pay in cash or credit card only. A $30 fee is assessed on all returned checks. Late payments – refers to any payment not received in our office fourteen (14) days prior to event date. Payments after this date will have to be made by cash or by bringing in client credit card and swiping it in our office which requires a client’s signature. Check payments are not accepted the week of the event
- Credit Card Payments - Payments should be made in office with client signature. Credit card payment made without card present, BWR adds a 3% processing fee.
Payment for Damaged/Missing Items
When you return your items on Monday or Tuesday, the office manager will check the items in but is not responsible to check for missing or damaged items. This will be done by our warehouse manager and you will be notified by phone of any missing or damaged items within seven (7) days.
Bella Wedding Rentals (BWR) will notify you within one week of the event if damages are discovered, or items are found to be missing upon sorting, laundering and counting. Damaged items are discarded within 10 days unless the client requests to come pick them up. After 10 days, the client gives up rights to the item(s). Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. If damaged items are not paid for within 7 days, the credit card on file will be billed, unless payment arrangements have been setup with the owner.
Orders and changes
All order/service changes must be placed in writing, faxed or emailed as to avoid any confusion. A detailed invoice will be submitted following any changes to your order by email or fax. Additional services require an appropriate deposit and will be charged to your credit card unless other terms are specified. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid. If changes are made the day of the event, a responsible party must sign for them upon delivery, pay with cash, or the credit card will be billed automatically. Substitutions are allowed with a 14 day notice. No substitutions are allowed within fourteen (14) days of the event. Items may be allowed based on availability.
Please be aware that once the contract is signed, and your event date scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals and services for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable
. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event. You would not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice, unless you placed a special order for an out-of stock item which was purchased specifically for your event. In such cases, you would be contractually bound to pay the balance due on the account. Consulting packages contain services that are rendered on a daily basis leading up to the event and must be paid in full, even if the event is cancelled. A credit in the amount of the deposit will remain on file if the event is postponed.
By signing this agreement, you give Bella Wedding Rentals (BWR) permission to use the photos that we take at your event on our website and advertisements, materials, etc, with the understanding that you will not profit from them in any way.
Non-Payment/Breach of Contract
No services contained in this contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event. The last day to remove items from your order is 2 weeks prior to your event.
- For Individuals: No payments will be accepted beyond the event date. No exceptions!
- For Corporate Accounts: 50% deposit required, final payment due within 7 days of the event. If one payment is late, payment extension privileges will be suspended.
The following circumstances are considered a breach of contract:
- If payments are not received by the due date, and the credit card on file becomes invalid, expires, or we are unable to authorize it, your non-payment will be considered a breach of contract, and all previous payments are forfeited.
- If payment is not received in a timely manner, BWR will consider your rented items and services available for another client’s use. BWR is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers, email addresses and fax number. You will not receive a notice in the mail. We understand that some things happen which are out of your control and we will work with you if you experience difficulty. It is possible to modify your contract, but must be approved by BWR. Communication with us!
If you, your family members and friends are opting to decorate yourself, or use your own decorator, such person(s) are also required to abide by our guidelines, but you (the client) will be held responsible for damaged or missing items.
Cleaning/Preparation and Room Readiness
If, upon arrival, BWR discovers that tables, containers or other items require cleaning before we can properly setup your rentals, BWR will charge your account for cleaning and preparing the necessary areas/items. Or, BWR may have to simply drop off items and proceed to another event with no refunds being issued for paid set-up fees.
- Example 1 - Tables that have beverage/food debris must be cleaned before we will install table linens. We will not install linens on soiled or damaged tables, as they may stain or snag. Please check with your service provider prior to booking your event to ensure proper preparation.
- Example 2 - If your facility provides the tables and chairs, and has agreed to set up the room, and it is not ready upon arrival, BWR may have to simply drop off the items and proceed to another event, and no refunds will be issued for paid setup fees. If time permits, we will setup the room so that we may make an effort to perform our contractual obligation with you to complete the setup portion of your order. Please provide a telephone number for your Coordinator or family member who is in charge on the day of the wedding to discuss these types of issues, should they arise. Your account will be charged for the additional labor without additional consent. (It is important for these details to be settled ahead of time) We cannot keep other clients waiting who have scheduled deliveries and setups.
Candles are not included with the rental. Only drip-less or mechanical candles may be used on our candelabras. If candelabras are returned with wax residue, a $25 cleanup fee per candelabra will be assessed. Unity Candles are keepsake items and are not included with Unity Stand rentals. Wrought Iron Candelabras do not include pillar candles.
BWR is not responsible for damages resulting from improper use of chair covers. For Example: Chair covers can become crowded when too many chairs are placed around a table, and your guests will inadvertently step on each other’s chair covers or rip them when they get up.
- Ensure Proper Fit - Please be sure of the style and size of the chair at your facility. Banquet chair covers do not fit folding chairs, and vice versa. It is important to find out at least 90 days in advance about your chair style, so that we may reserve them out of our stock accordingly. If BWR discovers that the chair covers were used improperly, we will seek compensation on replacement of the damaged chair covers. This includes: rips, snags, stains, and seams ripping etc.
- Condition - Since BWR does have a strict damage policy, our chair covers are in new, excellent or good condition when rented to our customer. Condition of the cover depends on the length of service of the chair cover. Small discrepancies or shoe marks on the bottom of the chair cover are normal and you will not be charged for covers returned in good condition with minimal shoe markings. So understanding these rules, a tiny unnoticeable mark on the bottom part of your rented chair cover is considered good condition.
Wax Damage to Linens - If damage or stains occur which require extra cleaning, client will be notified and billed of such services within 10 days after the event. Such damages would include wax stains. This is the most common cause of damages to linens. All candles must be in a glass container or set on a mirror, candle stand, glass or protective cover to eliminate wax spills on the linen. No candles are to be placed directly on the linen without an appropriate holder. If burns occur, the item is considered damaged, and must be replaced. If there are any wax stains at all, even a small dot, the item will be considered damaged and will also need to be replaced.
Ink Damage to Linens - Ink and marker stains will not come out, so please do not provide coloring books for children on tables that you have rented linens for. Butcher paper from the craft store is more appropriate. You can still create a centerpiece for the children’s table to tie it in with your other guest tables.
Chocolate Stain to Linens - For clients renting linens: Bella Wedding Rentals offers a plastic table covering rental for $8. to be used under the chocolate fountain. This will prevent permanent damage to our linen and possible replacement fees to your account. If the client refuses the covering, the client assumes full responsibility for the chocolate stains and the replacement fee starting at $40-$80 for each table linen affected.
Glassware/Flatware/Dinnerware Rentals - Does not include: setup of the items on the tables, napkin folding, food handling, catering duties of any kind, including: table bussing, replacing glassware, dinnerware or flatware back into crates, beverage handling or setup of coffee urn or punch fountain. Caterer must monitor glassware/flatware usage and replenish the buffet/guest tables as needed.
BWR offers After Event Cleanup Services. The price is $2.50 per guest with a $300 minimum.
All items must be free of debris and liquids before returning. Catering items such as fountains, urns, chafing dishes or other must be rinsed before returning. Please discuss these services with your food provider. If the items are left in a full/dirty state, BWR will charge a fee of $25 per item. Deep cleaning of catering items is performed by BWR using professional means and the items are not to be dismantled by you or your food provider.
Misuse of Items
Upon pickup or delivery, if BWR perceives that misuse will occur, we will NOT leave the items and no refunds will be issued.
When you sign your order at pick up you are signing that you have received all of your items in good condition. You are also agreeing that the items are the correct items.
Name: ___________________________________ Event Date: __________________________
Email:____________________________________ Cell Phone:___________________________
Home:____________________________________ Work: _______________________________
Pickup & Delivery Information
I would like my order delivered: yes or no Delivery Date: Time:____________
Contact Phone: _________________ Cell: ___________________________________
Order Terms and Conditions:
Orders placed are subject to a 50% cancellation fee, even if the credit card payment has not been processed. Customer agrees to the Rental Terms and Conditions. Final Selection/ Counts and cancellations must be received no later than the Friday two weeks prior to the event. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Bella Wedding Rentals