1. Make an appointment or visit our design studio. See first hand what we do. Or... shop online and fill out our price estimate page.
2. Bella Wedding Rentals will provide you with an estimated total for your order.
3. Read our Rental Agreement.
4. Decide on delivery or pick up . Please note: A $500 minimum order is required to make a Saturday delivery. All pick-up orders will require 20% security deposit.
5. Decide on how and when rentals will be returned.
6. You can fax your signed quote and Rental Terms along with your complete credit card number to: 817-589-0470.
7. We hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 14 days after the proposal date.
8. You can also mail your signed Rental Terms and Conditions along with your deposit payment to:
Bella Wedding Rentals
2661 Gravel Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76118
All pick-up orders will require 20% security deposit. Security deposits will be refunded once all items have been returned, unless damaged or missing. Arches, chuppahs, chandeliers and candelabras are subject to a higher deposit.
Arches,chuppahs, chandeliers and candelabras are the most susceptible to damage. Arches and chuppahs are more difficult to set up, take down and transport, therefore often end up being mishandled and damaged.
Chandeliers frequently experience damage due to their difficult installation process & fragility. Candelabras are also very fragile, making proper storage and careful transportation extremely important for both.
Just as wedding designs are constantly changing, so is our inventory. Our complete inventory is not always on display on our website or showroom. We have new stock arriving weekly. At times, specific pieces may not be available due to high demand. We suggest booking your rentals several weeks in advance.
Use our wedding planning, coordinating, bartenders or any of our additional wedding services and you will reduce the delivery & teardown charges. Adding services has the added benefit of increasing your order size, so that you can meet our Saturday minimum order of $500.00 for a Saturday delivery.
On David Tutera's new television show "Unveiled" - WeTV 2013 - David recalled that meeting Bambi was one of his top ten most memorable moments.
7520 Sand St.
Fort Worth, TX 76118